We included our Powerful Skin Editor. N°1 Skin editor on ThemeForest.
The Main Setting Panel
The Skin Editor is very well organized and divided in areas. Take a look at the panel screen-shot.
How does it Works?
- Create a Skin or Choose a Custom Skin
- Choose an area to customize. Simply select the color you like & Save.
- Inside every area you will find the Add Shortcode Selector.
- Add and customize the shortcode
- Go to the Theme Settings/Layout and apply the Skin ID to the Template
How to customize the shortcodes
Every shortcode can be customize from the Skin Editor Panel. You can add multiple shortcodes in every area or content area.
Just remember this 2 easy steps.
- Add a shortcode (inside a page, area, content, widget, header box…)
- Be sure to give a skin class name and the skin type – (skin_class_name=”bannerbox2″ skin_type=”area_2″)
Now you can call the shortcode from the Skin Editor Panel with the skin class name inside the area you created the shortcode.