Returning and Warranty
- No returns will be authorized or accepted unless prior approval has been granted by Point Of Sale Supply, LLC
- All returns must be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- A Return Authorization must be requested via email within 30 days of invoice date.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
- Requests for return of items ordered in error will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. The customer will be responsible for arranging and paying for return freight.
- If you refuse a shipment you will be responsible for the all the shipping costs (including return shipping) and a 20% restocking fee.
- In case of our shipping error, you will be provided with a pre-paid return label to send back the item(s) and you will be issued a replacement.
- some special item beside paper rolls will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. and The customer will be responsible for arranging and paying for return freight.